Janzen's Pharmacy proudly supports the Staal Foundation Open Volunteers.
The Staal Foundation Open returns to Whitewater Golf Club
July 10-16, 2017
We were thrilled to have over 400 amazing volunteers at last year’s event!
In 2017, we are looking for 400+ volunteers to participate at this exciting event, which will raise money for local charities and create an economic impact for Thunder Bay and the region. Volunteering is a fun way to give back to your community, make new friends and get “inside the ropes” with the up and coming stars of the PGA TOUR. Your involvement as a volunteer will help to create a unique experience for players and spectators and ensure a lasting legacy in the Thunder Bay area.
The Volunteer Fee is unchanged at $35.00.
Registration will continue for a few more days. Don’t be disappointed – please register today!
Your volunteer package will include:
- Official Tournament golf shirt as part of the volunteer uniform
- Your choice of a cap or visor (visor quantities are limited to the first 100 orders)
- Cinch/sling bag
- Breakfast snacks, lunch and beverages during volunteer shifts
- Two weekly passes to the event
- Discount coupons including discounts on golf passes
- Special pricing on event merchandise
- Invitation to Volunteer Appreciation Party at the conclusion of Tournament Week
- Free parking and transportation to and from the course from designated parking lots